Friday, April 10, 2015

So...about those Ambitions??

Hello Lovelies,
So obviously you are learning quickly that I am one of those people that are sometimes scatter-brained and therefore eagerly commit to those things and within the same day completely drop the enthusiasm for the Project altogether for a couple days, weeks or unfortunetly months! I do hope I can be forgiven and that you will continue to follow along with me on my Journey.

Now I may have not been keeping up on my Blog but I have been getting some things created and I have added a couple of videos since my last blog post. For Starters, I want to tell you about my experiment, I absolutely Love all of the Products by Tim Holtz and I wish I could own as many products as possible from Tim but if you are familiar with Tim Holtz then you understand the dilemma, his products are pricey!

So I know there are videos all around YouTube showing people use their own but I didn't come across a Process Video for this Magnificent DIY so I decided to create one for your enjoyment!!
You can Click Below to access my YouTube video on How to Create your own Stamped Tissue Paper!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKXcPJcbhTY





I had some tissue paper folded up in a box, left over from a Birthday Present, I had some white and some yellow. I looked through my wooden stamps and picked out various stamps with the same kind of theme! I laid out the tissue paper and then stamped the images all over using my Memento Ink Pad "Tuxedo Black".

I will be posting in the future about how I put the tissue paper to use!

 Thanks for Sticking Around to the end,
                                                                                Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment