Saturday, May 16, 2015

Positive Affirmations!!

Hello Lovelies!!
Today I wanted to share a Postcard that I created with the theme "Positive Affirmations" for one of my crafty friends, Kendra O. This swap takes place on Jenniebellie's Website, You can find it here:
http://journalworkshops.ning.com/
This was the first swap I joined from this Website and the group of followers but luckily I did get partnered to Kendra, whom I have swapped with before on a different Art Group. I was really excited to create something that was so true and positive and so I choose the affirmation "Happiness is an Inside Job", to me that is something people should try to remember everyday! I want to remember everyday!
I wasn't sure what I was doing when I started making this postcard but I knew I wanted to write the Affirmation in my own handwriting, which I completed! Check out my video to see the outcome and the process I went through to get there!

http://youtu.be/COe7Kh3sI68

No comments:

Post a Comment